Re: F***

> Perhaps because of the other negative connotations that go along with an
> Xian band -- most notably "They suck," as well as the stigma of
> proselytizing.

After my little rant, I should point out that I know /you/ weren't
complaining about Christian bands proselytizing, but were simply pointing
out one of the possible reasons why OTR doesn't want to be considered
"Christian".

It's just one of those soapbox issues for me, which I rant and rave about
whenever the opportunity presents itself.  :)

paul christian glenn | pcg at runbox_com

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, you
tend to see every problem as a nail."
                - Abraham Maslow

"If we don't change direction soon, we'll
end up where we're going."
                 - Irwin Corey