Re: the new Moth

Hi Jesse!

Long time no hear!!!  How are you doing?

When I listened to the new version for the first time, I agreed.  Too fast!!!
 But going back to the old one from that was like, "Boy, this is really
dragging!"  I like the new addition on the guitar, also.  It puts a new twist
on it for sure.

One thing I noticed was that the overall sound quality of FFR has a kind of
hollow, empty sound.  It's one that kind of hurts my ears when I turn it up
too loud (esp. "Give me Strength"  The world surrounding me...)  Compared to
the Eve that was very pleasing on the ear and had alot more bass coming
through.  Yeah!  That's what it is! It's missing that bass sound that fills
it all out to make it not sound so screechy. What do you all think?

Keisha