Re: Chasing Kevin

Thurman Allen II wrote:
> me, i'm a big kevin smith fan.  he makes me
> laugh.  and chasing amy is one of my favorite
> movies.  and the dvd commentaries for his
> films are the best i've heard.

yeah, the commentaries are fab.  i love 'em...
they bring in some good funny insights to the
movies.  jay's always drunk/stoned off his ass.

and just hearing about walt flannagan... teehee.
walt was actually the one who rang up my purchase
when i was at the comic book store in red bank,
NJ...

> and how did we get from OTR to kevin smith?

i blame bruce.  (i always do.)  call it the crazy
criterion collection connection... i don't know how to link from OtR to
criterion, though...

more funner than proper grammer,
Dan

np: nelly furtado - whoa, nelly!