Re: d bank, NJ

wicked! that's my town, alright! i remember the old jay & silent bob's
secret stash...not the one on broad st. with the big sign, but the one on
monmouth st. in the brick building...it's a punk record store now. recently
they must have been filming "jay and silent bob strike back" because instead
of the normal sign, they had a similarly designed sign on the shop that said
"brodie's secret stash". i thought it was an expensive april fool's
joke...*haha*

i have a buddy christ. i'm thinking of bringing him with me to all my shows
and sitting him on my amp. good idea, no? i think having a buddy christ on
my amp will help further my career as a musician. ;)

jillian.
bunch of savages in this town...