RE: New Jersey (was Re: Chasing Kevin (was Re: Criterion (was Re : bruce)))

--- Dave Cousineau <DCousineau at innoveda_com> wrote:
> > > Um...there isn't anyone here from Jersey, is
> there?
> > > Ooops.
>
> Why, yes, there is...
>
> > South Jersey and North Jersey are two separate
> states
> > anyway.
>
> Very true. North Jersey is actually very pretty,
> while South Jersey, IMHO,
> is rather flat and boring.

NorthWEST jersey is quite lovely; however, the six
counties closest to NYC??  Route 1??  south jersey has
some nice country - farmland, yes, but i find it
actually somewhat charming since i left.

> the more people have a bad impression in Jersey, the
> less likely they are to
> move here -- and we certainly don't need any more
> congestion ;)

i concur.  people do not necessairily plan to live in
jersey, they just somehow end up there.

> Happy Friday!
> dave

ditto - and may it be a happier saturday!
eric