Re: Canal St.

From: Don Smith <dasmith at rotse2_physics.lsa.umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:43:39 -0400 (EDT)

>But nobody seems to care about that stuff anymore.

I care, Don.

>I'm with Chris Emery.  Power to the people!  :-)  Down with Micr...

Hey, now.   I've never been anti-Microsoft.  Developing for MS platforms has been a fairly lucrative career for me thus far.  At 24, I made more than my father did at 50.  So you'll get no high-level MS-bashing out of me.  Oh, I'll complain about little things, like tri-state boolean variables. (don't ask - you don't want me to get started)

And your other rant was a classic, Don.  LaTeX.  <giggle>   I'm saving it for posterity.

>[the remainder of this message has been mysteriously garbled...]

And speaking of dirty email tricks, our IT guys turned off email relaying, so I can't send list emails from my RR account from work anymore.  The Man is always on my back.

--
NP: Eno/Wobble - _Spinner_
Now with 33% more vitriol!

Get your own FREE yourmomisacunt.com Email account at...
http://www.evilemail.com

http://yourmomisacunt.com - Perfect for those tricky family situations.