Re: Net Wars (was Re: Canal St.)

--- Don Smith <dasmith at rotse2_physics.lsa.umich.edu>
wrote: a bunch of stuff...

Thanks for the info, pardner.  That's a bunch of stuff
that I was honestly clueless about.
One of the reasons I was concerned was that I know for
a fact that there are some messages from me in the
archives that, instead of being 'wrapped', extend off
to right until kingdom come.  I wasn't sure why that
was happening.  Obviously it was due to the email
service I had then.
Anyway, thanks for the information.  It's good to
know.

Kelvin

=====
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustained him during temporary periods of joy."
                               -- W.B. Yeats