Just saw OtR for the first time!!

Hello, My name is Jorge.  Two nights ago, I had the privilege to see OtR for the first time.  I am only a new fan ( 3-4 weeks), and have been so inspired by them.

Tonight I am in a state of confusion.  I am searching for a TRUTH, one that has eluded me the past thirty years.  The inspiration from one of there songs, sheer poetry, brings me here tonight to write.   A line in one of their albums says that courage is a tool to use to live a life that you can't refuse.  In my life I have lacked this thing called courage, yet I am on my quest to find it.

If you are out there, if you read this and in your gut you feel that you must respond, PLEASE do so!!!

OtR is a band that I sense searches for truth, and the truth they do find they share.  If the above statement is a truth, then how do I use this courage in my life?  How do I find my truth and share it?

I am so tired and fed up with "Christian" artists.  I don't know how to deal with the feeling that there is more of a market to "sell" the Gospel, and not neccesarily to be artists.

Please don't get me wrong.  I realize that many need to have a source like music to and be uplifted, to be taught, to grow.  To those who believe, Christian music can be that source. But what about those who don't know? And what about those who DO know, yet find an emptiness in the stuff that is out there?

So what am I geeting at?  As a musician, I feel the need to share my music, but not just to those that are "saved".  I know I need and must share with with those individuals that do not know.

I am stifled because of my own fears.  I am looking for support, encouragement, and friendships of those who feel the same.
Who is out there who wishes to live in the trenches of life and be a part of the bigger whole?  I want to be a part of something different.  I want to do something with the skills God has given in a way not been seen before.

My current skills and gifts as a musician/ artist/believer/ business man are limited.  But I know that there are others who currently feel the same and have in there beings strengths and gifts that I do not posses.

Putting myself out there, I want to start a radio station in the Chicagoland area.  This station would not be a "Christian" radio station, but a radio station that supports artists that are Christians.  If you know what I'm talking about, write back.  If you don't know what I'm talking about but are curious, write back.

Hope and pray to hear from someone soon.

Peace,

Jorge