Re: new travis video

I agree that the song is catchy in that Travisy way...
 I especially like the banjo in the mix.  Reminds me
of a tune on the new Don Peris album. (Of Innocence
Mission fame and another highly recommended recent
release!)  Now that we're on the subject of Britpop,
has anyone heard "Embrace"?  Kind of a mixture of
Oasis and Richard Ashcroft... very nice

Max