Re: Karin Bergquist: Licensed to Kill

taking a little by-way from the movie thread... i hate to admit this, but on
my first listen of ffr, as i was driving long back roads on a clear starry
night (just enjoying the music), i ran into the line 'you have to jump and
the net will appear,' and i accidentally burst out laughing.  keanu, anyone?
  sigh*  my co-worker is a big matrix fan, and he has his little mottos
pinned to his wall, and of course, right in the center is 'leap and the net
will appear.'  i couldn't help it, honest!  anyone else?

melanie
(whaddya mean there is no spoon?!)