Re: Got it!

hey, i thought the same thing about 'goodbye' sounding like the beatles!
(beaming)  but i guess no one else thought of 'stairway' as sounding like
portishead- does anyone else here listen to portishead?  :\  hmmm... anyway-
have fun visiting the west coast, mr. smith.  maybe we'll bump into each
other in LA.  (i'll be the one humming random la-di-da's)