Re: I am a new rhinelander

From: Layne Petersen <petersen at info2000_net>
> > randomly via internet, I think I was looking at some
> > 100 Portraits stuff, and OtR was listed as a band in
> > the same genre world or something.
>
> Hey... aren't 100 Portraits amazing? Both CDs are really great, but in
> totally different ways.

There are three CD's, not two. :-) There is Time Will Be the Tell, Five Wise
Virgins and Enter the Worship Circle. Just for your information. They have a
great herat and both are very prophetic in their giftings, if you have a
chance to go to a concert GO. Every one is different. I was so sad when they
moved up north. I loved their concerts. but then again, I moved to Romania!
LOL.

Anyway, if you like 100 Portraits check out The Patterson's. They took over
what 100 Portrait's did in Dallas once they moved. And they too are very
gifted and have a great style.

Amy