Re: I am a new rhinelander

on 3/13/01 12:12 AM, Danyule Boris Greigh at frog_gut at yahoo_com wrote:

> well howdy.  I to, would be a new rhinelander, and a
> very new fan.  about two or three weeks now.  Found em
> randomly via internet, I think I was looking at some
> 100 Portraits stuff, and OtR was listed as a band in
> the same genre world or something.

Hey... aren't 100 Portraits amazing? Both CDs are really great, but in
totally different ways. And, of course, Enter the Worship Circle is about as
good as it gets, imo. I've seen Waterdeep do a bunch of the songs from it,
but I've never seen 100P. Oh well.

> so here I am, thought I'd say hello, maybe I'll stay
> in lurk mode, maybe not, we'll see if the hermit side
> of me overrides the social side of me...also lazyiness
> is a factor in there as well...

Me too. Hey and a hearty "sorry so long no talk..." to everyone I used to
talk to on a regular basis before my own laziness took over.

> Daniel
>
> =====
> that's one big cookie

Um, what?