Re: I am a new rhinelander

well howdy.  I to, would be a new rhinelander, and a
very new fan.  about two or three weeks now.  Found em
randomly via internet, I think I was looking at some
100 Portraits stuff, and OtR was listed as a band in
the same genre world or something.

so here I am, thought I'd say hello, maybe I'll stay
in lurk mode, maybe not, we'll see if the hermit side
of me overrides the social side of me...also lazyiness
is a factor in there as well...

Daniel

=====
that's one big cookie