Re: I am a new rhinelander

     I will try to give some directions: Get a map of
Cincinnati and look for Montgomery Road which is also
called U.S. Route 22.  Look for where it crosses Ridge
Road.  At the southwest corner there is a free public
parking lot with an entrance from Ridge Road.  It is next
to a drug store.  Walk across Ridge and stay on the
the same side of Montgomery.  Everybody's records is
probably three doors on the right at 6106 Montgomery.
The phone number is 513-531-4500.  The neighborhood is
called Pleasant Ridge.

     Since I do not know which direction you are coming
from I will give a guess of what might be a good way
to get there.  On northbound I-71 take Ridge North exit,
go North on Ridge past shopping centers, past K-Mart
and Sam's Club uphill and across the railroad tracks,
farther uphill past a Catholic school on the right and
a park on the left, get in the left lane but not the
left turn lane, and just past the intersection at
Woodford get ready to turn left into the drug store and
the public parking lot next to it.

     Coming from Northbound I-71 I think the exit is
called Kennedy Ridge.  At the street light at the end
of the exit turn left on Highland just for a block and
turn right on Ridge and follow the directions as above.

--Rick C

Jason Reynolds <cybercow at witty_com> wrote:
[snip]
my passions whole heartedly.  Anyway, I was planning on trying to get to the
store tomorrow to see them play, and I realized I have no idea how to get
there.  I have scheduled a day off of work, and if anyone could send me
directions, I would be most extremely grateful.  And if my most extreme
gratitude isn't enough, maybe I could throw in some Godiva...