last wish?

I'll be there, I pretty much know what you all look like so... finding
you won't be too difficult. I will be looking like a teacher today
since I will be coming from a student teaching assignment in
Middletown. Hopefully I won't have too much drool on me today.
Later
Debbie

ps I got my copy of FFR yesterday it really brightened my day (but so
did the news that my cousin is getting married, and then she asked me
to be a bridesmaid so yesterday was a great day for me )I absolutly
love it!