Re: I am a new rhinelander

on 3/14/01 3:15 PM, Amy Tompkins at prayforamy at bigfoot_com wrote:

> From: Layne Petersen <petersen at info2000_net>
>>> randomly via internet, I think I was looking at some
>>> 100 Portraits stuff, and OtR was listed as a band in
>>> the same genre world or something.
>>
>> Hey... aren't 100 Portraits amazing? Both CDs are really great, but in
>> totally different ways.
>
> There are three CD's, not two. :-) There is Time Will Be the Tell, Five Wise
> Virgins and Enter the Worship Circle. Just for your information.

Eh. Wasn't counting Worship Circle as _their_ CD. It's just kind of a
worship CD. Doesn't really fit under them, doesn't really fit under
Waterdeep. It makes sense in my head.

> They have a
> great herat and both are very prophetic in their giftings, if you have a
> chance to go to a concert GO. Every one is different. I was so sad when they
> moved up north. I loved their concerts. but then again, I moved to Romania!
> LOL.

:)>  I've heard they're really amazing at moving in various gifts in their
ministry. Much less being a really great band for a couple who just play
guitar and drums (and what a percussionist she is, imo). The only chance
I've ever had to see them was the worship set at Cornerstone last year, and
I didn't end up getting to go.

> Anyway, if you like 100 Portraits check out The Patterson's. They took over
> what 100 Portrait's did in Dallas once they moved. And they too are very
> gifted and have a great style.
>
> Amy

Cool. Have they recorded any stuff yet?