Re: i like mineral

on 3/14/01 4:49 AM, J. Marie Hall at fionaeval at yahoo_com wrote:

> okay layne, fess up...
>
>> ...when I was a boy I saw things no one else could
>> see, so why am I so blind
>> at 31 to the hope that's all around me filling up
>> this room...    - Mineral
>
> would this be the lovely slowcorishemoish band
> mineral????

One in the same... Took a little liberty with the age (22 in the song, which
is "&Serenading". 9 years ago for this old man.), but one in the same.

> anyone else like them????

Yeah. Anyone? Have you heard their new projects (for the past 2 or 3 years,
anyway)? I'm not too into Pop Unknown, but The Gloria Record is really
amazing.