RE: i like mineral

i love mineral!  Gloria has got to be one of the greatest songs ever
recorded.  if you are in to them, you would probably like "The Gloria
Record", which is the lead singer's new band.  And mineral's drummer, who is
tess wiley's (of Sixpence NTR, Phantasmic, Spendora, and Tess Wiley and Her
Orchestra fame) brother, is playing in a great band, Further Seems Forever.

waiting on FFR.  i want it.  i want it.
ken
(who's going to the Austin AND the dallas show.)

okay layne, fess up...

> ...when I was a boy I saw things no one else could
> see, so why am I so blind
> at 31 to the hope that's all around me filling up
> this room...    - Mineral

would this be the lovely slowcorishemoish band
mineral????  anyone else like them????