re: otr in denver

Chrisy sez:

>anyone else a rhinelander in colorado?  going to see the boulder or denver
>show?  i'm so excited i can barely stand it!  i have a 3 month old, so i
>called to see if they allowed "infants" at the show.  the guy who answered
>said, "sometimes, it depends if we like it or not, but we don't sell it
>here."  i said, "WHAT?  i mean BABIES!"  he thought i was talking about
>"incense"!!!  only in boulder!
>christy

Hi Christy!

I'll be at both the Denver and Boulder shows!  I'm so unbelievably psyched
: )
I've missed the last few Christmas shows, and am going through definite OTR
withdrawal!

Hopefully my CD will arrive today...

My old roommate and I are planning to "convert" many locals into
Rhinelanders, so there should be a good-sized group of us at the shows!

Do you know anything about tickets for the Boulder show, are they available
in advance?

Wow, Glen Phillips, Guided by Voices, and Over the Rhine in a two week
period.
Life is good : )

Dawn

np:  Hole - Live Through This