creed

(rumor had it that Creed...<shiver
> with disgust> was a
> member of the fold

I'd like to maybe just bring up a point concerning your disgust with this
possibility.

Why be disgusted at the idea of Creed being Christians? Lest we be elitists!
God will take anybody, even the scum of the earth. Even you and me! So maybe
"the fold" has someone who might have a rotten lifestyle. Good.

I too get bummed and frustrated when people paint Christians in a bad light,
be it through lifestyle or otherwise, but I try not to get disgusted that
they are "a member of the fold". Anytime I get disgusted at that, I realize
that they are really no better than I am. So maybe they can publicize their
faults better than I can, but I have my problems too. The good news is that
once we accept freedom, it doesn't matter how much we screwed up before.

That's just my two cents.
+++
Grace makes beauty out of ugly things.
- -U2