Re: creed

ya know what...when karin gets all passionate in "i
radio heaven," she sings a la thom yorke.  that's
cool.

> Why be disgusted at the idea of Creed being
> Christians? Lest we be elitists!
> God will take anybody, even the scum of the earth.
> Even you and me! So maybe
> "the fold" has someone who might have a rotten
> lifestyle. Good.

i wouldn't be disgusted so much at the idea of creed
being christians....if they claimed to be :)  i mean,
yeah...there are some lifestyle issues, but as you
said, none of us would ever truly fit that bill.  i
think the point is that it bothers some people (me) to
have them labeled as something they themselves
probably would not want.  from what i've heard scott
whats-his-name say, he's searching (and not finding
what he was brought up with).  which is just peachy.
but what he seems to be looking into these days is
more of a religious pluralism....not so peachy if
you're still dealing with labels like "christian."

man i'm on a roll...is that 4 posts today?

-j. marie (hoping carman will leave everyone's...what
was it?...wicked-shiny metal asses alone)