Re: creed

I just want us to be moving from the <disgust> idea to more of a concern for
those who don't know God. People are going on about how they don't like
Creed's music or that they don't want to sit through thier music for all of
eternity. I know you were joking, but would you rather the people in that
band go to hell just because you don't like their style?

I agree with the charge that we not mislable people/bands. We should keep
ourselves in check on that. Let's give people the benefit of the doubt. I
might have alluded to creed having a rotten lifestyle. Maybe they do, maybe
not. I don't know, Honestly I don't keep up with the latest from them.

It seems like theres a lot of angst going around for bands and those who
don't fit the preferred style or taste. Obviously we are all OtR fans. But
can an OtR fan be a fan of Creed? Or Carman. Me thinks so. Not that I really
am a fan of either too much, but I'm not an anti-fan. And in Carman's sake,
I appreciate what he does. He seems like a nice enough guy and lots of
people do like his music.

Alright, I better go to lurk mode now.

Besides (ha) I need to head home for a scheduled phone call with the lovely
woman I am courting.

peace in the middle east.

brian

+++