Re: Jack & FFR...

I remember a number of people not being very happy with Over the Rhine when they
first picked up Gordon Jack Henderson as their guitarist (I, for one, was
cheering all along).  Well, I must say that I feel VERY vindicated by his
performances on Films for Radio -- from the simple chords of I Radio Heaven, the
the groovy riffing in Moth, to the BIZARRE freak-out noises on the slide guitar
on The Body is a Stairway of Skin, I think Jack REALLY shines here.
I just wanted to say that...
I'm REALLY looking forward to MERRY GO ROUND this Summer...
blessings,

shannon lewis
http://mp3.com/setonedge/