Re: assessing the plight of the destitute

>it makes me wonder about things.  is it just me?  is it because i >defected
>to the west coast?  maybe you all can help out- we can form a support
> >group. the blighted will unite!  or something.  just curious.

I am also Blighted. . .I don't have mine either.  I live in Chicago.  I know
about the shipping problems and I am trying to be very patient and keep from
compulsively checking with my neighbors to make sure they did't get it by
accident, but I can't help but think how great it would be to listen to the
new album before the Wheaton show.  <sigh>
I guess it's a small cross to bear, more like one of those really tiny,
light aluminum crosses you buy at bookstores to put in your pocket or
something like that.  So I will bear my small aluminum pocket cross and hope
my CD comes tomorrow.

>For evil - I hate to say this Dan - but it's Carman
>or nothing.  Yep.  Won't you be having fun tonight!

>>good thing it's only "wickedness" and not "evil."

>>carman can kiss my wicked-shiny metal ass.

I saw Carman at LAX a couple months ago.  His hair was dyed dark red and he
was wearing sunglasses.  I don't really like to talk about it.

Mandy