Please have FFR come soon

.....because today I had to work on building a whole slew of software install packages for a client who wanted to use the same server as an associated client, but with separate databases, in spite of our encouragements to the contrary. 5 hours burned.

.....and also had to work on finding and fixing a bug in our software which only happens on Windows 95, which another client brilliantly installed on 700 of his company's PCs in spite of our most recent specs, so we're bending over to accommodate for that. Big chunks of 2 days burned.

And I have to work on both again tomorrow. Work sucks this week.

Come soon FFR, yea verily.

Out of the woodwork to reclaim the list for the old folks. Bring back Don Smith and Shelly!
Scott

And where's Chris Emery? Boy's been too quiet.....or I've been too absent.....