Just desserts...

okay.  i've gotten antsy about receiving my copy of ffr...I reached a new
point today...I skipped my advanced neurological physical therpy to run home
to see if it came.  I don't think I missed much in class, somthing about
strokes, no big deal, right?
but it was all made right when I saw that little package waiting!

Gary