Re: Tell me, tell me, tell me

I was there too!  Ok so I don't really know many of
the in crowd, I was just happy to bask in the glow of
smiling faces.  Many people just happy to be so...

and there was me...  non-chalantly chatting with the
'Sixpence' Dale Baker, and some random girl asked my
friend Steve if I was Karin.   ... maybe it's my
glasses, similar to the ones K is wearing in the FfR
Booklet, I was flattered.  Anyway, I probably brushed
elbows with some of the lists all-most famous stars
and didn't even know it.   I was the blond with the
blue shiny coat, sitting on the floor... wishing they
had played more than five songs.

lEgitimately,
Sarah