Re: FnP Push

> Which reminds me of another good point.  I see this
> all the time:
> Christians do love to find folks in the mainstream
> world who are Christian.

speaking for myself, this is true...

> Why?  I think it doesn't
> have to do so much with ligitimizing their
> Christianity as it does ligitimizing their choice of
> what they will watch, hear, buy, etc.

but neither of these above reasons is why I love to
see Christians in the mainstream world (though you are
right in that some/a few/or many Christians see it as
a way of ligitimization, that's probably a made up
word.)  I love to see it simply because that, being in
the world, is one of the thigns Christians are
supposed to do.  Not cowering in the cornor, in there
own world, doing there own thing.  anyhow...

can anyone elaborate on what OtR said about wanting to
work with Neil Young?  Neil is my primary, numero uno
man, and would probably be thrown into covulsions of
elation, thus followed by massive seizures, followed
by a trip in the ambulance (blues anybody?) if they
did something together.

Man, I write alot for a hermit,

Daniel

Daniel