Re: FnP Push

--- Danyule Boris Greigh <frog_gut at yahoo_com> wrote:

I love to see it simply because that, being
> in
> the world, is one of the thigns Christians are
> supposed to do.  Not cowering in the cornor, in
> there
> own world, doing there own thing.  anyhow...

So true.  That's one of the things I love about the
whole Alice Cooper saga.  That could only have
happened because some Christian dared to live and work
in his world and was not afraid to get his wool dirty.

Kelvin

=====
"The pleasure of obedience is pretty thin compared to the pleasure of hearing a rotten tomato hit someone in the rear end."     --  Garrison Keillor