RE: bunch-a-doo-doo!

--- Dan Temmesfeld <dtemm at yahoo_com> wrote:
> personally, i love the band.  i think it's
> cool that they've been nominated.  they've
> been snubbed in prior grammy's i'm sure.  if
> they win, cool.  if they don't win, cool.  i
> doubt they'll even show up to the awards.  i
> doubt they care if they win it.  seriously.

Didn't they rack up the year of OK Computer, or at
least get album of the year.  Actually, although I
really don't care for RH that much (and Lord knows
I've tried) I would much rather see them honored than
at least sixty percent of the stuff nominated.

IMNSHO

Kelvin

=====
"I never much liked flying,
The job requires trying;
The hard part's avoiding buildings and concrete."
              -- Ellis Paul