RE: bunch-a-doo-doo!

Kelvin Bailey wrote:
> Once again, all the attention goes to that
> Eminem/Sisquo brand of crap I've learned
> to loathe and the perennial list favorite/
> most overrated band of the last several
> years - Radiohead.

i agree with you.  RH are quite possibly the
most overhyped band of the most recent years.
(well, i think the boy bands/brittney/eminem
are more overhyped,) but RH gets overhyped
with the intentions of trying to avoid the
hype engine.  it still finds them.  if the
band is asked about their success, they seem
to always shy away and/or change the subject.

it's weird, because no matter if they put out
a weird, non-mainstream album ("kid a"), the
critics eat it up and claim it as godhood.  i
don't agree with *that*, but i do agree that
they make some of the most interesting music
out lately.  (IMO.)

i think they're the equivalent of a 1990s/2000s
pink floyd, or something.

personally, i love the band.  i think it's
cool that they've been nominated.  they've
been snubbed in prior grammy's i'm sure.  if
they win, cool.  if they don't win, cool.  i
doubt they'll even show up to the awards.  i
doubt they care if they win it.  seriously.

chunka-chunka-chunka,
Dan

np: in flames - clayman

+-  Dan Temmesfeld   -  dtemm at yahoo_com  -+
     more & more, i'm secretly just me
+-      (over the rhine "goodbye")       -+