bunch-a-doo-doo!

And then there's the grammy nominations...
For years the American Music Awards have been
attempting to equal the grammys.  It's finally
happened; not because they've attained any kind of
goal, but because the grammies have finally sunk to
their pedestrian level.
There were only a few bright spots: Paul Simon for
album of the year - He won't get it.  Shelby Lynne for
new artist - She definitely won't get it.  A couple of
nods for Steely Dan - They'll get squat.  I think the
only hope for anyone decent is Emmylou Harris.
Once again, all the attention goes to that
Eminem/Sisquo brand of crap I've learned to loathe and
the perennial list favorite/most overrated band of the
last several years - Radiohead.

I think I'll just watch TV Land that night...

Kelvin

=====
"I never much liked flying,
The job requires trying;
The hard part's avoiding buildings and concrete."
              -- Ellis Paul