Re: 2000 recommendations?

?

> did anybody out there get anything by
> the bands Sigúr Rós or Ida?

The guys i was telling the list about that listen to Coldplay just bought
Sigur Ros.  (i know this because we spent 18 hours each way between Wolf
Creek and Dallas for our annual ski trip).  They kept telling me i needed to
listen to it, but they would never take it out of their players.
Let me give you all a few more details about kent.  They are Sweedish, and
they don't speak a lick of english.  So, for their english discs, they have
to get someone to translate for them.  their new one, hagnasta hill,  would
make my top 5 for sure, but i can't remember which cd's i bought this year.
ken