Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #395

I knew something was up with t he Grammy's when Hillary Clinton won best
recorded performance of a book or whatever the category was, a few years
ago.  For that propaganda piece, "It Takes a Village."  Something wrong.
Some people don't have very refined aesthetic sensibilities.  On the
other hand, pop music is good, sometimes bad, and that's all I have to
say about that.

i love to watch things on tv,

Fred

ps: my tv gets no channels at all.