Re: 0 bucks and no canned good

> I don't know about most of them... but Chantal Kreviazuk is great!

Agreed.

And for what it's worth (which probably isn't all that much), for those of
us who happen to like keeping a list of closeted Christian musicians,
Kreviazuk may be one of them.  Apart from the few hints one gets from the
music (on her first album anyway), there was also a tiny piece on her in
_Faith Today_, a Canadian magazine, shortly before her first album came
out, sometime in the summer of 1996 IIRC.

--- Peter T. Chattaway ------------------------ petert at interchg_ubc.ca ---