Re: 0 bucks and no canned good

--- Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> wrote:
> Who?
> Dave Hawkins & Celtic Core, Chantal Kreviazuk, Chris
> Duarte, Koko Taylor,Ekoostik Hookah, Greg Schaber &
> High Street, Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey,Angelique
Kidjo, > Funky Meters, The Bacchanal Steel Band, Lucky
& the
> Zionites, Pike 27, Mohenjodaro, Jacob Fred Jazz
> Odyssey, Paula Monsalve, Ricky Nye & The
> SwinginMudbugs, Robin Lacy & Dezydeco, Lagniappe,
New > Europa Troubadours

> Where?  Sawyer Point, downtown.  And it's supposed
> to be really cold, so I'm not sure if these wuss
> world music performers can handle it.  I mean, it'd
> be different if it were a bunch of Tibetan Monks or
> yak herders playing native instruments.  But some of
> these guys are SOUTHERN world music.
> They've probably never seen snow in their lives!

I don't know about most of them... but Chantal
Kreviazuk is great! She hails from Winterpeg, ah make
that Winnipeg so she shouldn't have much problem with
the cold.

Have fun to everyone that's heading to the show... and
happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving

Nadia