Re: 0 bucks and no canned good

At 01:30 PM 10/5/00 GMT, Bruce Lachey wrote:
>Who?
>Dave Hawkins & Celtic Core, Chantal Kreviazuk, Chris
>Duarte, Koko Taylor, Ekoostik Hookah, Greg Schaber &
>High Street, Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey, Angelique Kidjo,
>Funky Meters, The Bacchanal Steel Band, Lucky & the
>Zionites, Pike 27, Mohenjodaro, Jacob Fred Jazz Ody-
>ssey, Paula Monsalve, Ricky Nye & The SwinginMudbugs,
>Robin Lacy & Dezydeco, Lagniappe, New Europa Troubadours

wholly scha-molley!  i am *so* there.

i've never seen ekoostik hookah, but have always wanted
to.  i saw lagniappe once- they were cool.  mohenjodaro
should be good, too- with jim feist(meister), executor
of tablas-extraordinaire.

>What?
>WorldJam in Cincinnati.  More info:
>http://www.cincinnati.com/freetime/092600_worldjam.html
>
>When?
>Saturday, 7 October, 3-11PM
>Sunday, 8 October, 1-8PM

you gonna make it?  ya know, with parents in town and
all?  peewee football game on the schedule?

>Cost? see subject line.
>Where?  Sawyer Point, downtown.

coo. leo.

>I'm accustomed to a smooth ride,
>or maybe I'm a dog who's lost it's bite, (Paul Simon)

"Phase of gaze at God again, and God I'm in the Ottoman
of autumn in the on-again off-again phenomenon." (St.John)

but not *the* St. John,
Dan

np: toxic popsicle (early ben folds band) - demos

+- Dan Temmesfeld - dantemm(at)netzero(dot)net -+
 _Galactic Cowboys  -  http://www.dlm.net/gc/ _
    wish i could whisper how much i need you
+- after tomorrow i might forget to  (kingsx) -+