Re: 0 bucks and no canned good

> I don't know about most of them... but Chantal
> Kreviazuk is great! She hails from Winterpeg, ah make
> that Winnipeg so she shouldn't have much problem with
> the cold.
>
> Have fun to everyone that's heading to the show... and
> happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving
>
> Nadia

Hey, yeah!  I'll second that -- I'm stoked to see her play!  Quite
talented.  In fact that's probably my primary motivation for wanting to
go....  I've looked around and never seem to be able to find this girl's
cd in stores -- all I've heard is the one track highlighted a while back
in CMJ.  Lookin' forward to hearing more.

Jon