RE: Good flicks?

>Didn't know I was treading on
> such hostile
> ground.

its not hostile, merely irritated :)  you would know if you were on hostile
ground.

>Forgive me for offending. God is not casual.

i bet he goes out in jeans and a T-shirt once in a while, can't expect tuxes
all the time, now can you?
no shorts with flip-flops, though, i don't think god would ever be that
tastelessly casual.

>God
> loves well. God is
> not legalistic or thrown by the dark sides of things. God is
> holy. God is
> creative.

why do i get the feeling that just came out the vicinity of your
posterior???  what does it mean he is not legalistic?  that he is not
recognized by the american bar association?  not thrown back by the dark
side of things?  he doesn't like tanned people, must have cream with his
coffee, what?

>I am human and pretty screwed up and limited in my
> view. I get
> passionate about things that God doesn't care about and I get
> apathetic
> about the things that God is passionate about.

i don't know about you, but last time i heard, he likes lamb with lentil
soup, very passionate about american football of all things...and no, he
really hates  to watch the Dallas cowboys play, so they cut that hole in the
roof of the stadium for no reason at all...hates people groveling, telling
him how sorry they are, blah, blah, blah...and thinks alanis did a horrible
job of trying to act like him, really hated it i think.  feel free to fit
you areas of passion as needed to those.

> I, personally, try not to bar God from areas of my life...
> like movies or
> music.

that sounds good in theory, but i don't think he is to be found inside a AMC
theatre or  inside of a CD-player...unless they've achieved a new level of
miniaturization with those darn transistors...

>It doesn't make sense to me to believe in God, fall
> passionately in
> love with Him but say that He is only for my spiritual
> endeavors.

no, no, keep it spiritual, keep it clean, none of that sordid details about
flesh and worldly stuff, girls, we have Christians around :)

>Indeed,
> God is part of everything I do.

your present/future boyfriend is going to weep when he hears that...

> Tori
> sings songs
> about real things that she feels. Are we allowed to respond
> in whatever way
> we see fit to the things she sings about?

in fact, if you so desire, you are allowed to, oops, did i just say that all
loud,  freedom of speech, my god, what is this world coming to???

Kyle