Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #245

Greetings all,

>Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 18:13:07 -0700 (PDT)
>From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Rachel=20Filby?= <miss_bossy18 at yahoo_com>
>Subject: Re: what's his name...
>
>I can't remember who asked about Benicio del Torre
>(sp?) but I think, I repeat, I THINK he was in Excess
>Baggage with Alicia Silverstone.  Decent flick.
>
>Rachel

Benicio del Toro's been in a few other flicks besides Excess Baggage and
Usual Suspects.  I've seen him in 'The Funeral' - early 20th century
mobsters, and 'Swimming With Sharks' - a fun little film with Kevin Spacey
as a ruthless and cruel Hollywood agent who tortures Frank Whaley until the
tables are turned.

'The Funeral' didn't impress me, 'Swimming With Sharks' is definitely
recommended for Spacey's over-the-top performance.

hello to old friends; welcome to new ones,

Aaron Barker

np - Todd Rundgren:  One Long Year