Re: FW: Good flicks?

On Mon, 07 Aug 2000 14:34:57 -0500 chelsea kay <chelsea at joshuahouse_org>
writes:

> So I guess I have some more thinking to do about what it is I'm
> getting at.
> I am not in favor of censoring or watering down... I don't know
> precisely
> what it is I'm trying to work out. I guess I will rent the movie to
> better
> understand and respond. But it seems that this has moved beyone one
> particular movie.

Yeah, that's the thing.  As Madonna once said, we're all just out here
working it out.  That's why I might say one thing one day and the next
day be praying to God that nobody read it or took it seriously.  I wish I
were surrounded by more people who would not only do what you're talking
about, but recognize the value of it.
Trek on Sister!

> One last note. I don't presume to know the right or wrong.. the
> black or
> white. I just felt like this might be a safe place to bat it around
> a bit.
> Yes?

Yes!