Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #140

and i look at myself in mirror more than the
average
guy,  too.  sometimes, i even flex in front of it.
boo-hoo.

and u probably try to fuck yourself in front of it to.
u prob sit at the park and watch the lil girls and
boys and then go buy a teenie mag and bust ur tiny
infintecimile prick with mayonaise from your
hamburger.

this is just letter 2 ever from me to this list but i
cant just sit here and read ur fucking shit anymore.
i wish u would unsubscribe and go bust ur fucking cock
in someone else's face.

we dont want it here.  if i ever see you at a otr show
i think ill just bust my cock in ur face for real how
u like it now you fucking chinese dick sucking pussy.
u mother fucking chink sumbitch fagget cocksucker
illeterite stupid fucking dogfucker.

go to hell kyle

fuck you 7times in your damn ass till you bleed like
the pussy u are.  shut ur fucking mouth before i fill
it full of my cum and make you swallow like you know
you like to.

and nobody better come rescue kyle now,  everybody
knows he just some dumb fucking chink who some people
are blinded by

fuk u all who don't stand on this side of the fence.