Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #140

> and u probably try to fuck yourself in front of it to.
> u prob sit at the park and watch the lil girls and
> boys and then go buy a teenie mag and bust ur tiny
> infintecimile prick with mayonaise from your
> hamburger.

and you sir, on the other hand, is an upstanding citizen i am sure.  you
meant "infinitesimal", right?

> this is just letter 2 ever from me to this list but i
> cant just sit here and read ur fucking shit anymore.

only two? how come?   you write so elegantly, such beautiful diction, poet
laureate material i must say.
 i for one, would love to hear more :)

> we dont want it here.

is that a royal "we"  or is it a case of multiple personality?

 >if i ever see you at a otr show
> i think ill just bust my cock in ur face for real how
> u like it now you fucking chinese dick sucking pussy.
> u mother fucking chink sumbitch fagget cocksucker
> illeterite stupid fucking dogfucker.

really?  that would make it a very interesting night indeed now, wouldn't it
;)  hmm, i could use some excercise.
faggot is spelled with an "O", as in maggot,  and illiterate means someone
who can't read or write, its not a mineral.

> fuck you 7times in your damn ass till you bleed like
> the pussy u are.

why seven?  does that number hold some special meaning for you?  perhaps
your parents taught you to count in base 7 because that's how many fingers
you have?

>shut ur fucking mouth before i fill
> it full of my cum and make you swallow like you know
> you like you know you like to.
> and nobody better come rescue kyle now,  everybody
> knows he just some dumb fucking chink who some people
> are blinded by

how fascinating, you don't hear that every day,  such bold use of taboo
words.  i do find that last sentence's logic particularly obscure, perhaps
you can enlighten me.  how does being a "dumb fucking chink" blind people?
by the way,  you did repeat yourself from your earlier use of the word
"chink",  can't that fertile mind come up with some other racial slur?
after all,  there are so many to choose from.  one time, this guy used so
many of them that he didn't repeat himself once in fifteen minutes as i was
handcuffing him to the bench.  so you can at least come up with two, am i
right?    so tell me something,  how many times have you seen a tornado up
close, considering where you must've grown up?

> fuk u all who don't stand on this side of the fence.

fuk you indeed.  german is it?

i haven't had a good laugh like this in ages, thanks dude.

kyle