Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #140

the investigation has finally concluded.  you didn't really think i was
going to drop the issue, and just let it go now, did you?

so here is what we have so far.  the IP address from Don R. Struehll's email
was traced to an ISP service in Knoxville, TN.  icx.net to be exact.  How is
the weather down there donnie boy, if that's your name, which i am pretty
sure it isn't.   the email address kalibunker at yahoo_com has not been used
much,  besides the posts to OtR list, there is only one other entry i can
find online, a rather lackluster review of  Meet Joe Black.  but apparently
the boy can write in a humanly fashion.   that and the peculiar sense of
familiarity i find in the post lead me to conclude that you know me, and i
know you from somewhere.

So here how its going to go.  You have two options.  Option number one you
can stand up and tell me who you are and admit your incompetence, either
here or  via private email, and i will drop this now.  No further actions
will be taken and no permanent mark on your official record.  If you decide
to make it more difficult, more on yourself  than me, then i will contact a
couple associates of mine at the local police agencies and the FBI Columbus
field office.  they will probably contact the Knoxville agencies and do a
little official digging under the auspices of a number of rather vague
federal statutes such as conspiracy to commit internet fraud and racial
intimidation.  We have your ISP provider, it doesn't take much from this
point on to find you.  So give up or i will hunt your ass down, count on it.
Its your record, your probation time and your file with the FBI.    You have
one week to comply.