Re: Small mind, will post, and post, and post ad nauseum

On Mon, 1 May 2000 16:31:33 -0400 "Penny Brown"
<pennyl.brown at voyager_net> writes:

(..after a sizable amount of snippage.....)
>Let's only say we like OtR when they sound good.

Umm... so then is it wrong of me to say that I don't like bands who don't
sound good?
Am I supposed to enjoy it when a band of considerable talent falls short
of the mark on a particular night?
I'm a little confused here.

 jen