Re: feeling cranky

>the human soul is eternal, and since the human heart, at its best, is
>capable of being so beautiful and creating so much beauty and
>experiencing so much beauty, we should not treat its development >lightly.

the human soul/heart is one of most capricious entities capable much evil
and destruction.  humans have the distinct honor of being the only truely
evil species on this earth.  beautiful my ass.

>Please don't make me wake up to suicide humor.  It's not funny.

and that's suicidal/genocidal humor thank you very much.  in fact, i'd say
its not humor at all.

>PS: Why don't monkeys paint?
>
>PPS: I thought of answer to this for you, Mr. Emery.  Here:
>
>No opposable thumbs.  HTH HAND.  :)
>
>PPPS: Anybody else?

monkeys have opposable thumbs.