RE: feeling cranky

> >and don't be so dramatic, you are acting as though your slashing of
wrists
> >would be some great tragedies or something.
>
> Two tragedies, precisely.

1) possible carpet (or other nearby textiles) damage.
2) probably wasted real estate in a cemetery somewhere.

Everyone should be cremated or ground into cat food upon cashing in.

[blah blah blah soul blah blah blah]

> Do me a favor, y'all.  I read the OtR digest with my morning coffee.
> Please don't make me wake up to suicide humor.  It's not funny.

Anything is funny if you look at it in the right way.

> PS: Why don't monkeys paint?

They do.

> PPS: I thought of answer to this for you, Mr. Emery.  Here:
>
> No opposable thumbs.  HTH HAND.  :)

They do have...oh, nevermind.

> PPPS: Anybody else?

Don't you remember Koko, the gorilla in captivity who learned to speak in
sign language and fingerpainted stuff from her dreams?

--
Chris Emery
Web Commerce Developer