Re: Re: the

Man, my heart sank when I read this.  Over the past few months I have had to face adversity upon adversity, some kinds I didn't know existed and others I never thought I would encounter.  Everything from too much noise to loneliness to moral failure that left me feeling as if my life as I know it were over.  A few months later there is still too much noise, loneliness is still no stranger, and I'm sweeping up the remaining broken pieces brought about by my failure.  However, for the first time in my life I'm understanding what peace is and from where it comes.  I've been given much grace and a spiritual strength that has surpassed mere 'restoration' to a place of rest and commitment that I never thought I'd be close to seeing.  I don't mean to 'get all theological' or anything, I just mention this because it is ONLY through love that any of this has been possible.  Not my imperfect love, mind you, but a perfect love that has allowed me to suffer and given me grace, growth, and!
!
 redemption that may very well not have existed apart from the adversity.  Anyway, I can't say if love ever carried Jack, but it sure the heck carries Kelvin.

Just a thought...