Hello Again...

Hello again,

Just a quick note to invite you once again to join Over the Rhine on April
5th in
New York City for a full day of music, dizzy heights and who knows what all.
For
those of you who would like to be part of the studio audience for Over the
Rhine's performance on CBS This Morning (The Early Show), here are the
details.

Admission is free and all ages are welcome. ***Please RSVP by e-mailing your
name(s) to CBSEarlyshowaudience at yahoo_com to let them know you are
planning to be there to see Over the Rhine perform. Direct your note to
Steven Kimbrough. (We will be giving away Good Dog Bad Dog posters to all who
attend, plus other treats courtesy of Virgin Records and The Imaginary Apple
Orchard.) Come to the CBS Building just South of Central Park at the corner
of 5th Avenue
and 59th Street. (767 5th Avenue.) Ask for Alexandra or Steve. If weather
permits, we'll be performing outdoors in a courtyard. ***Be there at 10:30am.

We don't watch a whole lot of TV so it'd sure be nice to see some familiar
faces nearby. If we're going to crawl into television sets around the
country, we would
just as soon you got down on all fours with us. (Wag tail here.) Good dog.

And the concert that makes us grin from time to time: that same evening,
(Wednesday, April 5th), Over the Rhine will be performing at a small
off-Broadway theater in New York City called The Lambs Theater, at 130 West
44th Street
between 6th and Broadway. ("The Lamb Goes Down Easy on Broadway.") Doors
7:30pm, Show 8:00pm, Tickets $15 at the door. (General Admission, all ages
welcome.)

We're curious to see if the big apple can make room for the Imaginary Apple
Orchard. Or is it the other way around? Anyway, ladies and gentlemen, it might
be road-trip time.

Until then,

Paul and Virginia